Xvs650 something a bit different!

Ollie666
This post is 2387 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right we have spent 2 evenings this week working the pipes out and getting them all tacked together, and the carb manifold is all tacked, now sent off to my mate at work too buzz them up, been building our own cables too and other little crappy bits cleaning and polishing fitting lights and number plate etc., little humorous bit of tank writing (if you've seen the videos you'll get it) Really chuffed with this thing and how its turned out! Show is next weekend, she wont be running and riding but she will still be there in all of her glory

1_21.jpg

3_23.jpg

4_22.jpg

5_21.jpg

6_15.jpg

Cant wait too get her out on the road now and rack up some miles! Lets hope the engines good as we've not had it running yet lol. cheers for looking guys

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So its been a while, we haven't actually touched the bike since we got back from motorcycle social. garage repairs and life in general have been priority, the show went really well and the bike got a very good response! Here's a couple of pictures of the bikes in the limelight

2_24.jpg

3_24.jpg

Got a very good response a lot of people loved it! Really enjoyed chatting to everyone we had a real good time! A lot of amazing machines!

Here's another picture of my good friend who welded the bike getting a feel for it!

Baring in mind hes a lot shorter than me and can only just reach the footpegs!

1_22.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 2