Yamahas winning

Jack R1
This post is 2642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Having not had a road bike for a couple of years my NCB was close to lapsing (25 years +). I decided to ask around some friends of they new of anything. I found this 2001 Fazer 600 wthat has been stood still or 2 years. The owner put a new battery on it and it fired up almost straight away. Now a general clean up and service and we are good to go for £500. Even got spare plastics for it

Fazer%203_zpsqsufojnf.jpg

Fazer%202_zps6q6rff2o.jpg

Fazer%204_zpsvbfibska.jpg

Yamhas are back in the majority of 3 to 2

IMG_4353_zpsoj6yxs4m.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ya beauty"  ,Patrick [ 2wheels]  has one of these, I rode it ,and its impressive, its got torque and fast,  amazing for a 600.:thumb:

Started on the button after two days in the van. Ticks over lovely off the choke.

Little bit of corrosion here and there that will get tidied up. Brakes need pulling apart and cleaning and I'm not sure if the chain will need replacing but I'll remove and soak in some oil overnight

Apart from that I think its all good. More than happy :D

• Like 1