PGM V8 2.0 litre bike

drewpy
This post is 2648 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmm, ok in a pissing contest I suppose, essentially 2 r1 engines grafted together.

Honestly, didn't think much to it. Not like its a pretty engine or showing off beautiful engineering, that rad set up and the squashed in exhausts. nope :thumbdown:

Feels like someone with money showing off without the pride, that could have been a work of art, instead?

• Like 1

there is a lot of work gone into and it does sound good though.

asthetics aren't the greatest

It's kinda beautiful in some respects but to be honest I think it's a "because we can" bike. Power ranger wet dream, only owned and ridden by dentists who can afford it. Shame really as it would be nice if someone made a bike that had a long haul tank comfortable seat and didn't charge you £9 per bolt!

Really cool, but niche bikes like these made in tiny numbers with weird engines never really work out, do they? I wonder how it handles with such a goliath lump of an engine in it, modern suspension is amazing but that's a lot of bike

biggest exception of concept bikes was the Britten lovely bike and still revered to this day

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online