Awkward Silence - Newbie with MT125

jpalmerzt
This post is 2676 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi welcome to the YOC. Ok what to expect (I assume you mean from this site,Yes?) Like all net sites this one is made up of folks who like bikes, we help out if there is a problem and try not to laugh if it's not funny to you, someone once said "there are no stupid question just stupid answers" not true really but if you don't know then ask. A lot of guys and girls on here have been riding for lots of years, we picked stuff up and like to pass it on to help out others and save them some wasted time and effort, but we are NOT experts and can get it wrong as well. So make sure you put your questions in the right place and all should be golden, stay safe.

Oh and buy the manual for your bike (if you haven't already) that on it's own will save you time and money.

• Like 4

Welcome, hopefully you will have better luck with this one, These expensive 125's are big targets, most bikes I hear about being stolen are in this category. (well for every 600cc something or other I hear about 4 or 5 125's going missing.)

Cheers Guys!

The old man used to run a motorcycle training company so I have some knowledge, but still learning! I've been looking around at some groups or people who go out on days for ride but can't find any down this way - people are to scared of these mupets hijacking people for thier bikes. 

The nearest place I know for bike meet ups is Box Hill or Newlands Corner which I'm familiar (flashbacks of me on the back of my dad's bike going Box Hill the good old days)

Any suggestions?

• Like 2

:wavey: welcome to the YOC!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online