Son's new group - Pale Gallery

drewpy
This post is 2647 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought i'd post this up of my son's new group he has going. Its made up of his uni friends, but they are good players.

this is their 1st gig a the Aatma in manchester

that's him on the left, looking all grown up

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good for him Drewpy, crowd seemed to like it as well, didn't get shouted at nor have bottles thrown at them that's a win mate.

• Like 2

It's never to late my daughter is trying to teech me to play the ukulele I figure it an instrument I could take with me on long trips to anoy everyone with :eusa_boohoo: yes I know it's not a uke

glad you all like it, quite a catchy tune too.

They are just building up a decent set list ATM, Just done Joy division, Disorder

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one drewps, I've always wanted to play guitar properly so I made myself one recently thinking that I could spend some of my retirement days teaching myself, I'm all fingers and thumbs at the moment and it sounds that bad that even the dog leaves the room when I try to play.

14 hours ago, meatloaf said:

Nice one drewps, I've always wanted to play guitar properly so I made myself one recently thinking that I could spend some of my retirement days teaching myself, I'm all fingers and thumbs at the moment and it sounds that bad that even the dog leaves the room when I try to play.

nice one, maybe they could give some advice, then they can call themselves PG tips

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online