pick up my 1st bike on Friday! Buzzing! hello all, and looking forward to being part of the community! wahoooooooooooooooooooo!

Quint1975
This post is 2651 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:wavey: welcome aboard!

• Like 1

Welcome to the YOC, good luck with your new baby!

• Like 1

Hi quint"  what a great feeling eh,,,,,,i can mind my first bike,  a brand new 50cc,  , hopped about all day awaiting delivery,..:welcome:

• Like 1

On 12/17/2016 at 1:41 PM, Quint1975 said:

Will do, ordered some ACF 50, as for chain, any recommendations, there's only a million products out there! Thanks in advance emoji106.png

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

A few drops of engine oil applied to the chain before you ride  is as good as any . Just be sure not to get any on tyres or brakes .

I'd go with a dry lube in dry dusty weather, wet lube in wet weather. Well, I say that's what I'd go with, but as I ride shafties I don't give a stuff.

ACF coated[emoji106] and Scottish winter, telling me I need a good coating for dryness, and warmth! Bidding on ebay for a HEIN GERICKE CRUISE GTX there on at £105 buy it now, worth it I think, any advise gratefully received! [emoji106]

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

When I was a teen I used to go shooting with some mates, star shot and skeet, anyway I had a petrol hand warmer like a giant lighter that stayed lit all the time, they still make them and it will run for hours in your pocket, plus when you stop you can get your hands warm in moments with it. Image result for petrol hand warmers uk Cheaper than heated gloves and you can move it to different pockets to warm the bits that get cold and wet. Just a thought.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, slice said:

, star shot and skeet,

Hey slicy" I won that starshot in the 1980"s,  missed 1 of the last pair, still got £100. ,  I"v   straighted 25  ABT,  also,  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Loved starshot, all that shooting from the hip shit, made you feel like Wyatt Earp !! :lol:

• Like 1