Hello - my name is Stu and I ride a Bulldog

Stu3840
This post is 2689 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, so that sounds a bit like an intro someone might use in a group therapy session! Fact is, I'm not ashamed to be a Bulldog owner, it's a great bike - seriously, I mean it...

I've been a biker since 1977, I've owned many bikes from British vintage models (still do), Honda's, Ducati, Yamaha, modern Triumph and Moto Guzzi, and I have to say, the BT is probably the easiest one to get along with out of all of them.

it's a well documented fact that the Bulldog is a plodder wrapped in go-faster styling with brakes that, well, brake really! The fact is though, every single ounce of power can be used without worrying that you're going to flip yourself (or your pillion) off, or lose your licence.Yes, there's only 65 horses in there, but they arrive pretty much from the off, and pull right through the rev range  The handling's solid, I'm certainly no Ron Haslam, but you'll find no chicken strips on my tyres! and no, I haven't been thrown off by grounding the down pipe tucking into a right hand bend, contrary to popular belief!

When I go out on the Griso, and my arms are in danger of being pulled out of the sockets, I find myself missing that relaxing feeling I get from the old faithful BT.

So there it is, out in the open, I ride a Bulldog (and a Griso)!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Stu, welcome to the YOC.

My name is " [ tika tika  Slim shady]   . :colors:    cudna resist that ,     hi stu,     :welcome:

• Like 1

:wavey: welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online