SR 125 Custom rebuild

jonny5
This post is 2642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So ive solved the issue a slight bend in the carb pin ive replaced it and shes puurring like a kitten :D but now i have another issue it seems like the clutch is stuck ill explain i can pull the clutch lever place her in gear (can cycle thru all gears) but when i release the clutch nothing  i think the clutch plates have stuck together maybe anyone got any ideas 

Ride safe

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nope, if the clutch plates stick together you would not be able  to select a gear, as you moved the lever she would be off..

I think its propping (like its permanently pulling the lever) most likely by incorrect adjustment. I bet you could cycle the gears with the engine running without pulling the lever.

• Like 1

Cynic is spot on, if it goes in gear but does not move it's almost certainly adjusted incorrectly. Or it might have broken the wood ruff key so it spins free.