It /dt project

Back in the day
This post is 2667 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

s1244

Paul Thanks for your patience I think I have sent photos all over the place but sadly not here ! I have opened a photo bucket acc I really don't know what iam doing if in doubt get the kids to show you which I will do tomorrow they are both tucked up in bed know when I know when they show me how easy it is I wii be kicking myself!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
18 hours ago, Back in the day said:

http://s1244.phobucket.com

Hi blackhat iam still having trouble posting any photos I have opened a photo bucket acc and uploaded them to a album but pasting them to the site iam just going round in circles mate said Iwas a crap with computers as you can see I have managed to post the album number of the image god give me a bike and a manual any day any help I would be real grateful thanks rich

phobucket? that's not photo bucket, no idea where you got that link from hopefully not a phishing site

Hi drewpy I joined photobucket .com I think I was having trouble pasting from the iPad and that's why I only pasted phobucket to my post . I have  selected a image in my photobucket library then pressed copy then gone to insert other media then pressed insert image from URL then pasted it . It shows the URL http image text in  red and the cursor just whirls any advice before I throw the iPad down the toilet! Cheers rich ps blackhat would have completely rebuilt one his 400s in the time it's taken me not to post some photos! 

Lads I know this isn't a picture of a Yamaha but in the circumstances I think it's appropriate! As I have spent way to many hours trying to post some pictures anyway this is how I sussed it in the end I read photobuckets website and surprise surprise it had how to post images to flaming forums I was trying to paste image text into the URL insert other media box but they said paste the direct link into the URL insert other media box and hey flaming presto it worked! 

• Like 1

Love your post drewpy made me laugh mate ! at Ieast i was having trouble with iPads rather than asking advice on how tight a spark plug should be eh ! give me a spanner any day bud been to see the guy I bourght my project from today he said there were lots of bits that he had somewhere and he would dig them out for me well 3 months on and he still hasn't found them he said he would ring if he finds them a familiar story I have heard a few times ! Will post some photos Sunday after work the suspense must be killing you lol! 

• Like 1