Car Repair Eastern Style

sniff6
This post is 2639 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's very clever Sniff but the question comes not can I do it but should I? Would you put your family in it is the test? Seen worse CUT and SHUT'S tho.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The guy is an amazingly talented "artist" in metal, but I don't see any evidence of real engineering/metallurgical assessment of the integrity of the repairs - doubt the repaired car would meet the relevant safety standards in a properly policed "first world" country (would likely be defined as a criminal "cut and shut" here, rightly or wrongly ! - I wouldn't/couldn't judge).

if there was a future accident in that car and someone inside was injured, there'd likely be a prosecution / civil claim against him (wonder if his public liability insurance would cover any claim ?) and a total insurance mess, firmly landed at the door of the vehicles "owner"/driver.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online