good morning one and all

jonny5
This post is 2677 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone 

Just signed up and thought id tell you all a little about me 

My name is jonny5 and yes "im alive" im 28 and from hampshire been riding for many years but never managed to do my full test (5 kids cost alot) 

Recently i had my V reg SR 125 stolen a week later ive managed to recover her but she was in a sorry state headlight smashed off, fuel cap caved in looks like they were hitting it with a hammer trying to open it and ruined the lock so cap is jammed tight they ripped off wing mirrors,throttle housing, all sensors indicators a really serious sorry state 

So ive decided she gunna be a full custom job and rebuild 

Thanks for reading

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
55 minutes ago, Scottybruce said:

I would rather just buy a new bike the sr is crap johnny5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brave words. A member on here was clocked at over 80 on his. By me and others. Rides all year, maintained with luck and old bubblegum. They are VERY solid bike you can rely on. 

Low on cool points, yeah probably.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scottybruce said:

I would rather just buy a new bike the sr is crap johnny5

I love my sr and ive had her up to 85 yes i was slip streaming a lorry then a van going down hill with the wind behind me but anything ova 70 on a 125 is scary enuff

2 hours ago, drewpy said:

:welcome: Jonny, ignore any one dissing your bike, if you like it , that's all that matters

Thats it bud i do feel a little loyalty towards her and dont think her being stolen is the way she deserves to end up

2 hours ago, Cynic said:

Brave words. A member on here was clocked at over 80 on his. By me and others. Rides all year, maintained with luck and old bubblegum. They are VERY solid bike you can rely on. 

Low on cool points, yeah probably.

I must adim they are low on cool points but once she is resprayed and customized she should make a few jaws drop

Cheers for the replys 

• Like 1

:wavey: Welcome aboard! Sounds like your girl has a great owner!

Mate, being strung up by the balls isn't punishment enough for stealing your pride & joy - bunch of bastards. At least you're going to end up with a classy little bike. Good luck with the rebuild.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stu3840 said:

Mate, being strung up by the balls isn't punishment enough for stealing your pride & joy - bunch of bastards. At least you're going to end up with a classy little bike. Good luck with the rebuild.

Cheers bud ive started a thread in the projects with status on the rebuild should av the frame finishd and painted by end of the week 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online