Yamaha LS2

Bjarne Kristensen
This post is 2549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys. New on the forum.

I am currently restoring an old LS2, and most of the parts I have managet to get via Youtube and other places.

However, the exhaust pipes with mufflers are hard to come by. Please give me a tip if you come across a pair. They do not have to be perfect in the chrome, but they must be without dents and scratches into the metal.

20161119_091314 (640x360).jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well, my project is coming along. But I have a question. In the owner manual it is stated about oil amount in the front dampers: Capacity: 147 +4 cc
Now I have found out that cc is the same as centiliters, but what does +4 mean?. Anyone? 

And another thing. I had to take the picture down to 28 Kb and that is very small. But here is a dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/omj0kp9lqz98hlk/Ls2.jpg?dl=0

Ls2 small00001.jpg

Are you sure it doesn't say +/- 4 ? Usually with this sort of thing they give you a best level and let you adjust it to your weight and riding style, so if you go slow you have less to make it a soft ride and if you go fast you have more for a firm/hard ride. Not saying your wrong just that it seems to be unusual to see + (plus) without the - (minus). Just sayin!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online