Puter stuff.

Cynic
This post is 2725 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know its not motorcycles but my laptop died last week.

Mr fixit changed the duf hard drive (don't keep anything on it I'm not bothered about losing). But Mr fixit convinced me to go for some upgrades, a 250G SSD.

Fk me! Fast!, I shit you not from stone cold off to ready to post on YOC in seconds, windows is up and running from cold in under 5. No whizzy noises either, its silent save for the cooling fan and that's only when gaming. everything happens so quick its ridiculous.

Very much recommended.

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my son has a super whiz 'puter, I've got a win vista lappy that's going through the nearest window very shortly

• Like 2

All my stuff on the laptop gets automatically saved on a cloud , so that when the laptop finally dies on me im so sick of them at that point i shoot them round the yard with my 12 bore and some 00 buckshot..........................................very very satisfying.

• Like 2

Remind me never to travel in anything you might have had a hand in.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly off topic but to all you gamers out there DO NOT buy the new Mafia 3 game for PC - It does not run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The developers are well aware of it due to the vast ammounts of complaints - me included.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online