Hello!

This post is 2746 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello YOC!

I've just joined this forum in order to help maintain my bike, a 2010 YBR-125. It's my first bike, and although I've already fallen off it once (sorry) I'm keen to keep it in good nick. I've recently passed my CBT and am hoping to go to Direct Access soon, though learning to drive a car may come first to help with some confidence issues.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Learning in a car wont help you. You get a far greater respect for the danger (a good thing btw) from  behind the bars. Better to just plant yourself in the middle of your lane and take your time.   This one thing should be a mantra for every rider. "every one else on the road wants to kill you"  Ride with that though and you should stay safe. Dont take risks, its not a race its a journey

Welcome btw:)

:welcome:

:wavey: welcome aboard! Confidence will come with practice... but be careful not to get over-confident. :biglaugha: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online