1st ride with daughter

meatloaf
This post is 2786 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Unfortuantly I never got to ride with my dad who rode all his life as we lost him before I was old enough to ride, so when my daughter who's just passed her test suggested we go for a ride I jumped at the chance. We meet at Chipping Norton which is about one and a half hours ride for each of us had a pub lunch and then spent several hours riding around the cotswolds. It was brilliant,the sun shone the roads were quite and seeing my little girl (alright she's 30 but still my little girl) ride safely and with confidence was a real pleasure. Ended up back in Chipping for a cream tea (why do dad's always pay) and then had a leisurly evening ride home.

I've been for a ride with my youngest son, now if only my eldest boy who has recently bought a 125 would take his CBT maybe all 4 of us could go for a ride together, now that would be magic.20160831_131720_zpsriiarp1s.jpg20160831_165606_zpsonngfy4g.jpgme%20amp%20shell_zpsuwkmkbge.jpg

• Like 6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great stuff, sounds like a fantastic day :thumb:

Am hoping to do the same when mine grow up, but quite a while before they'd be old enough to go pillion never mind riding their own. Though the daughter loves the motorbike although tells me to get a yellow one (it's white) - may have to buy a new one... 

Nice one Meat, you should have called in I'm just a few miles down the road from there. As for paying, it's what Dad's do apparently both my boy's have short arms and long pockets when we go out! :lol:

• Like 1

This is fantastic! I love getting to ride with my dad. Been trying to get both my dad and one of my brothers together for a ride before our weather turns.