worst brown trouser moment ever

meatloaf
This post is 2756 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

On Wed I was riding alone the M40 on my way to meet my daughter, I was in the outside lane following a Discovery doing about 80 when suddenly the car in front of it flipped sideways, somehow the discovery swerved and missed it by inches and was fighting for control in the middle lane, as luck would have it my exit was coming up and I was already preparing to move over to the inside lane so I gunned it and went for the safe gap that was there as utter mayhem unfolded behind me. It took a quite a while for my heart slow down and my bum to stop twiching, I like to think that it was quick reactions that saved me from being toast but really it was mostly just plain fucking luck.

• Like 7

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh " all very well bombing along at 80,  until action is required,  :crazy:....

Well I was traveling along a B class road this week, came to a x roads , and a bloody white van  flew right across the junction about 50mph

never stopped,  blind junction too with trees, , russian roulette   ....ARSHOLE

19 minutes ago, drewpy said:

sounds like the IOM :babyha:

What, Germans riding on the wrong side of the road?

23 minutes ago, Cynic said:

What, Germans riding on the wrong side of the road?

and the rest

A bit of a late reply lol.

Not a brown trouser moment but a WTF moment!.......................There we were, my GF and me, driving along on my Garelli Rekord when all of a sudden a mini decided to turn right across our path with no indication. The result, both of us flying over the top of the mini - all in slow motion. Those that have expereinced this will know what I'm talking about. Worth google'ing it too. Some interesting stuff about this.

The Brown Trouser moment happened when I was behind a lorry on a wet day waiting to overtake. I ducked out only to see an oncoming car so pulled back behind the lorry waiting for the car to pass but to my horror the lorry slammed on it's brakes..........................so did I only to find I'd lost the front end and was sliding rapidly beneath the lorry's rear end. I found myself between the lorry's back axle thinking 'If this lorry is too big to pass the oncoming car then it's going to reverse'. Of course it didn't otherwise I wouldn't be typing this now!

Now this could be a surreal moment - or monty python - but when the lorry drove off I was sitting in the middle of the road still in a bit of a daze when some OAP asked if I was OK being a passer by at the time.

• Like 1

On September 9, 2016 at 10:07 AM, mrtone said:

A bit of a late reply lol.

Not a brown trouser moment but a WTF moment!.......................There we were, my GF and me, driving along on my Garelli Rekord when all of a sudden a mini decided to turn right across our path with no indication. The result, both of us flying over the top of the mini - all in slow motion. Those that have expereinced this will know what I'm talking about. Worth google'ing it too. Some interesting stuff about this.

The Brown Trouser moment happened when I was behind a lorry on a wet day waiting to overtake. I ducked out only to see an oncoming car so pulled back behind the lorry waiting for the car to pass but to my horror the lorry slammed on it's brakes..........................so did I only to find I'd lost the front end and was sliding rapidly beneath the lorry's rear end. I found myself between the lorry's back axle thinking 'If this lorry is too big to pass the oncoming car then it's going to reverse'. Of course it didn't otherwise I wouldn't be typing this now!

Now this could be a surreal moment - or monty python - but when the lorry drove off I was sitting in the middle of the road still in a bit of a daze when some OAP asked if I was OK being a passer by at the time.

:eek2: 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online