My girls new bike

meatloaf
This post is 2603 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

After my daughters 125 was stolen a few months ago she decided not to replace it but instead went for her full licence, started training on a 650 in early July and passed her mod 2 in early Aug. Yesterday she rocked up to the family camp in Ashbourne derbyshire having ridden for a couple of hours in the rain not in her battered old car like we expected but on her new bike that she got the day before. Man that girl was buzzing.20160827_130128_zpsrnwaannj.jpg

• Like 4

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good for her Meat, hope you told her how chuffed you were? :D

Top job! One more of us on the road, ha ha!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, slice said:

Good for her Meat, hope you told her how chuffed you were? :D

You bet slice, proud as punch

2 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Superb meaty "  what model is that , ?  B)

thats a 2010 Gladius 650 blackie the same as she took her test on, not the reason she bought it but at least its a bike she's used to.

2 hours ago, bippo said:

Top job! One more of us on the road, ha ha!

To true bipps but she must take after mrs meat, she rode bikes until the kids came alone, in fact it was mrs meat that got me back on bikes but sadly only got the chance to ride pillion with me a few times.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online