Difference between Dragstar 1100 and V-Star 1100 (custom)

t[r]ance
This post is 2802 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks!
Unfortunately I drop my ride and break the saddlebags.
I can't find any bags in Ukraine, so, I find amazing bags in US (with hardware mounting tool).

So my question is: There are any difference between those motorcycles in the title of topic? (2004 year). 

Thanks a lot.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

None. It's called the v-star in America, because someone didn't tell the Japanese that "Drag Star" means performing transvestite in English! 

As long as they are both the custom model, you'll be fine.

• Like 3

Yup as Tout said, both exactly the same thing. But there is one small difference...... some of the yanks 650's and some 1100 models have extra tubing on the engine for the environmental hippies but thats the only difference which wont effect fitting saddle bags

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Toutsuite said:

None. It's called the v-star in America, because someone didn't tell the Japanese that "Drag Star" means performing transvestite in English! 

As long as they are both the custom model, you'll be fine.

Wow... Actually, I didn't know about that ... slang. Any way, thanks for your reply. I can't wait for my new shiny saddle bags =)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online