Old new member

This post is 2805 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone this is to introduce myself, I am no spring chicken but have had classic british café racers for a long time and at the moment have a 1960 Triton which is a hybrid Norton slimline featherbed frame and a pre unit 650 triumph bonneville engine and box uprated to 750, I have joined because lately I have been drawn to an early R1, I rode my mates a few months ago and what power I felt 16 again but doubt I have a 16 yr old's bottle anymore, anyway any guidance and advice welcomed and best place for insurance as the company I am currently with only deal with pre 80 stuff and do not have or give no claims discount

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: mr C

early R1's are starting to get collectable now, so your making a good move. Bit Jealous of your triton though

pictures or you don't have one ;)

• Like 2

Welcomen",,  B),  am with carol nash,  they do fleet policy.. 2 classics & a Modern bike, no hastle,,

:wavey: welcome aboard! Am also patiently queuing to see the triton. :)

Hi and welcome to the YOC, one of my first bikes was a Hagen framed pre-unit triumph bonny, nasty beast that tried to kill me at every opportunity, well I was only 16 or so at the time, look forward to the pictures of the Triton tho, featherbed frame and a good Triumph engine was the mark of the true biker back in the day. :D

I am going to try and post a pic now but I am no pc whizz kid

I need help with this it is telling me I can only upload a smaller amount than the pic and I have it in photobucket but do not know what size to reduce it to fit as the measurements are different URL]

I am going to try and post a pic now but I am no pc whizz kid

I need help with this it is telling me I can only upload a smaller amount than the pic and I have it in photobucket but do not know what size to reduce it to fit as the measurements are different URL]

here is the link I hope    P7310001.jpg

• Like 4

Very sweet ride mate, lot's and lot's of hard work there, well done you

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online