Short circuit in DT125R circuit diagram?

MrMetthew
This post is 2793 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to wire an DT125LC cdi into a DT125R bike. Just for testing the cdi in a different bike for debugging, ypvs and so will not be working. Anyway that's not what this topic is about. I keep seeing strange discrepancies in the wiring diagrams. I'm pretty good with electronics, but I really can't figure this one out. It's not really key that I solve this but I'm intrigued and can't really let it go now haha :p. So I thoughed I asked you guys, as we here all see the fun in this sort of technical riddles :lol:.

So in the picture below. Am I stupid (that really is an option) or do I see the battery shorting out when the main switch (key switch) is turned to the "on" position?? I made it pretty clear what I mean on the picture below, just check it out.

Also the wiring diagram I just got online from this link: http://www.maxperience.com/nl/yamaha-dt-125/detail/answer/107341/wiring-diagram-yamaha-dt125-r                                                  Although it looks pretty legit. Probably there is something I am not understanding :)!

20160804_150504.jpg?3

VERWIJDER.png

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online