Turncoat

Boozehound
This post is 6535 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've come on here to confess a terrible sin that I am about to commit. I accept that I will be ostracised for this and also that I deserve it.

I will shortly be parting company with my R6 and replacing it with a 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R. :o

On the plus side my mate's bought my R6 so at least I know it's going to a good home.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've come on here to confess a terrible sin that I am about to commit. I accept that I will be ostracised for this and also that I deserve it.

I will shortly be parting company with my R6 and replacing it with a 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R. :o

On the plus side my mate's bought my R6 so at least I know it's going to a good home.

The 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R are nice man! :) I nearly bought one before I got my lovely brand new 05' R6 but I just knew I wouldn't feel right riding anything but a Yamaha. :D

Just remember though, if you're gunna be getting a Kawasaki, I hope it's gunna be 'GREEN'! :P

• Admin

I have to say the new R1 is nice... but i think the GSXR750 is awesome B)

HELLLLLLLPPPP!!!! I have just seen a Triumph Sprint RS at £3200 and I wan it I wan it I wan it. Being as how a bend nearly hit me in the face this PM (due to general doziness on my part, all TUBBIN - Thumb Up Bum, Brain In Neutral - anti-prat control switched to "OFF" mode) can someone convince me the TRX is all I need, PleasePleasePlease?

It's the noise those triples make. But I can quit any time. Honest.

NONONONONO - there is nothing so good as a big twin.

Except perhaps a triple.........

Hello? Triples Anonymous?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online