Footie

cotterpot
This post is 2826 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OK, now the referendum is out of the way I am eager to follow out gallant English lads in this euro-footie thing.

When's our next match so I can tune in? And where can I get those dinky little flags for the car?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

When they said were out of europe they were including the football.

I seem to be the only person not the least surprised that our overpaid underskilled 'stars'. 

Lost to Iceland.

• Like 1

Imean,  the country has population of, 350,000. and no FULL TIME TEAMS,,, :lol:, Them overpayed posers,  huh,

Read somewhere Roy is good for £4.5 mil/year ........... the Icelandic coach is part time and a dentist.:lol:

...... as for the overpaid prima donna's ...... best not go there me thinks.

• Like 2

Made me laugh anyway, what a 100 million a year between them and they can't win f**k all. :wank4az:

• Like 2

FFS Cynic - You've done it again. I'm laughing soooooooo much at your post :)

20 hours ago, slice said:

Made me laugh anyway, what a 100 million a year between them and they can't win f**k all. :wank4az:

England are the fifth most valuable squad at the Euros according to the calculations of transfermarkt.co.uk.

Roy Hodgson’s side would set you back £334.5m should you wish to have them all sign for your club.

Raheem Sterling is the Three Lions’ most valuable player with an estimated market value of £37.5m.

He’s followed by Wayne Rooney (£30m), Harry Kane (£22.5m) and John Stones (also £22.5m)

• Iceland: 31.2

Ahum 

:lol:

disclaimer : I don't like the Clogs either ..... lol

21 hours ago, mrtone said:

FFS Cynic - You've done it again. I'm laughing soooooooo much at your post :)

Ooops, that was meant for Blackhat - PMSL. (LOL@ the picture)

I reckon this calls for Big Sam to take over the England managers job.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online