Any Instagramers?

Sacha
This post is 2824 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all! My sister and I have entered a contest for a trip to NY to see the Absolutely Fabulous movie premiere. I'm curious if anyone here (who's on Instagram) would be willing to check out our pics and vote for us? Hope you don't mind my blatant soliciting. Please feel free to delete if I'm out of order. :bag:

I'll add more info if anyone's interested. One of our pics

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
53 minutes ago, Malleus said:

I am happy to help if all it means is pressing a button - how do you vote?

Thanks Malleus! You're absolutely wonderful!  :hug2:

You can find my sister on Instagram @trtlduv13 and then "heart" (like) our Ab Fab photos and feel free to add any comments you like. :thumb:

I know it's a long shot, but it's definitely worth a try.:eusa_pray: And thank you again!!

brill photo, didn't know adfab was popular in the states, thought it was a brit thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drewpy said:

brill photo, didn't know adfab was popular in the states, thought it was a brit thing

Thanks Drewpy! We had way too much fun drinking bolli-stoli (well, cheap champagne and stoli) and taking some lovely photos. Although, I was way outta my comfort zone wearing a sarong and heels at the farmer's market. :eusa_shifty:  

I LOVE Ab Fab! You folks have some of the BEST comedies and programs (French & Saunders, the young ones, Father Ted, Shameless, fawlty towers, doc Martin... The list goes on and on). It's just a shame we only get to see them as reruns, but at least we get to see them. :biglaugha: 

I'm uncertain about how tame the new Ab Fab movie will be though... Patsy and Edina were never really "family-friendly" material what with all the drugs and drinking (which was hilarious), but even if they do tone that down I'm sure it'll still be brilliant! :thumb:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, drewpy said:

Was also wondering - but British TV does get everywhere.

I pressed the button! Good luck.

• Like 1

If I knew what "Instagram " was I would press the button to? Can one of you tell me how to turn my phone on? Feel like I'm all back a the bus watching everyone talking in riddles!!!! :lol:

• Like 2

Um?

Me too. Instawha?

• Like 1

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Me too don't know what instagram is. My kids are on it but when I ask them about it all I get is it's like an online photo album.

• Like 1

Ya, Mike that's pretty much all it is. :)

And it doesn't look like we won, but we had fun. I think the winner is gonna be a drag queen... I got nothing against drag queens, but how can a dude make a better chic? LOL

e4907e6abcc3cc41dbd34dafd3d5e8f3.jpg

• Like 3

My wife and her pals are off to see it tonight, then the pub

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jimmy said:

My wife and her pals are off to see it tonight, then the pub

Nice! Can't wait til it opens here. :) 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online