Am I turning into a hairy ex-biker?

mrtone
This post is 2844 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Welllllllllllllll it all started with me thinking about making a shepards pie - just fancied one :)

Now I'm out in the kitchen most days and have made................Beef/Chicken/Pork curries (Hot or Mild) - Korma's and bolognese..............vegetiarian stuff and of late I've been making my own bread and also sponge cakes!! Made a cracking sausage caserole last night!!!! I've even bought my own freezer to store them in.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Best thing i have made was a Jack Daniels cheese cake.

But im not a big fan of food, i just eat because i have to,

• Like 1

PMSL @Toutsuite

I suppose I should have said that my cooking stuff was/is experimental and long may it continue until the wife/kids/grand kids all end up in hospistal with food poisening. Although I've tried to kill the missus off quite a few times :)

Beer Brewing. Not much sucsess at that. I could have made a few quid selling the result to chips shops!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm Head Cook in this house, always have been. Tonight's dinner will be Salmon with a sweet chilli marinade on a bed of saffron rice with small mixed veg. Dessert is chocolate roulade with a dollop of ice cream. No, you lot are not invited, just me and the missus!

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online