New Top Gear

meatloaf
This post is 2853 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just watched Top Gear, must say not that impressed with Chris Evans but quite liked Matt LeBlanc.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

l haven't seen it, but im not surprised, i was thinking that Matt LeBlanc would out shine that narcissistic twat evans. LeBlanc has that self debasing humour that is very English, and very funny when done right.

lm interested to see what ''The Grand Tour'' will be like, if nothing else, they have the budget for it!

I thought the same, Le Blank has the right kind of humour. Looking forward to the Grand Tour, more money and fewer rules should make it a riot.

• Like 1

I hated the new Top gear, i've never liked Chris Evans and his piss poor performance just nailed his coffin down in the "your a total cunt" section of my life. Why does he insist on just shouting about every thing?why couldn't he just communicate like a normal presenter rather than acting like a neanderthal on crack.

I bet the preducer would love to punch him now

• Like 1

Your right Noise Chris Evans is a tit! But why don't the BBC do something different rather than do the same thing over and over till it gets pointless, what's the saying? " Same shit different day" I didn't even bother to watch to be honest.

• Like 1

Watched it but wont bother with the rest of the series, don't like Evans and thought Le Blank came across as dull, stiff and boring.

The same format doesn't work with these presenters, they needed a new format.

Funnily enough, I didn't watch it.....But I do like Chris Evans from his days on channel 4s the Big breakfast and then Virgin Radio, and what that has become in Absolute Radio. So I think Chris Evans is an alright guy

Never watched the original series. I think Clarkson's a very obnoxious twat and the new re-vamped series in all honestly is BBC clutching at straws.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online