Saddlebags for xv125

Spike101uk
This post is 2868 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So finally got my bike on the road and love it, now I need saddlebags, though have seen the support bar, so a 2 stage question, firstly , Is the support bar absolutely necessary, as I hear you have to reposition the indicators, and secondly, anybody know a place to get reasonably cheap leather look saddlebags that will be suitable for an XV125.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No need to move anything, but bag supports which screw onto the chrome strips on the fender are suggested to keep the bags away from the drivetrain etc. Got a pair of tech leather ones for my 125 off ebay for 50 quid new. They just sling over under the back seat, don't know why you would want a support bar?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cruiser-Motorcycle-Motorbike-Panniers-Leather/dp/B0092E8IBS/ref=lp_303846031_1_9/277-2288301-2021028?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1463749308&sr=1-9

Ignore that, I read it as xvs125! :blink:

I've got a set of panniers that came with mine that I'll not use. 

They are faux leather and look well used. But the Velcro is still fine. Not sure how they attach though. I'll pop one pictures on tomorrow if your interested :)

14 hours ago, Hedley said:

I've got a set of panniers that came with mine that I'll not use. 

They are faux leather and look well used. But the Velcro is still fine. Not sure how they attach though. I'll pop one pictures on tomorrow if your interested :)

Cool for the xv125 virago, sounds perfect 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online