ROH 2016

This post is 2832 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just to add a bit for information

Ride Of Honour 2016

This years Ride Of Honour will be on the 17th July 2016, and will be from Squires Café Bar heading to Withernsea Wartime experience.

The ride will be fully marshalled, and is L Plate friendly so all are welcome!

Online registrations are £16.00 ( includes 1 free t shirt ) 
Pillions are free.. 

Registration verification will be open from 8.00am..
The ride sets off at 10.30am, and arrives at the withernsea
at approximately 12.30pm

• 1 month later...

I'll be at this again. It's the last one they're doing (switching to rideout for Yorkshire Air Ambulance, with Ride of Rememberence replacing ROH) so should be a good one.

(Hope my bike works this year, Suzuki sh@@ electrics let me down last year but not wanting to miss out and let the heroes down, I lowered myself to ride beeeaaatch on my brother's Kwaka)

• Like 1

I've got the day off that day, hopefully the weather is good

I would love to do some of these rides and meets but it would take me nearly three hours to get to Squiers from here.

Shame there isn't any around the Midlands.

Sorry that don't wash, the daily sucks but the sqires meet is fine

I have been every year and I'm in Bugbrooke near J15 M1, your closer than me by 40 mins. You can ride up with me in September if you want.

Rode via the peak district stopping for chips in matlock, rode all the way with Andrewelvisfan, he was on his SR125, worked out somewhere around 230 mls for the trip up. Brilliant, no motorway and some epic scenery. Met the others in Matlock, one of those being Blackhat. He comes down from bravehartland and has a 7hour trip.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I can get someone to come in I can only leave the dogs for around 6 hours, so any days out are usually limited to that sort of time.

May be nearer than you but getting out of Harborough with the amount of traffic these days is a pain, took 40 minutes just to get to junction 20 of the M1 last weekend.

Cheers for the offer regarding September, will see nearer the time as I know the wife wants a week away in the motorhome then, just a shame she cant drive.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online