new bike

lallasro
This post is 2884 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yamaha O.C.  relay team,  B)  ,, bye the way,   I put Leicester  & BURNLEY . to win both leagues,   at xmas.  £5 -  =£520.   COMON BURNLEY ,   :beerchug:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

back home... is hard to describe how I feel.. is something like... i`m f big and everything around me is f small and without importance :)) drewpy, any time you can come, just let me know so I will be sure somebody is home when you come for it ;) I will pm you my address and phone

• Like 3

What time ,you  arrive home lassie" ? , that be 400miles ,  ,  good to see you ,. B)

yeap, after I leave you, we stop in a parking area and sleep a few hours, we just get home 20 min ago. did you start reading the book? is interesting? :))

• Like 1

Saving it for special occasion,  merci " , danka,  Gras"i,  :beerchug:

the bike have fitted the crap datatool alarm on it, I will upgrade soon with latest scorpio. I drop some water on it today to remove all the mud I collect yesterday, I hope tomorrow to have more time to give her a good clean 

DSC01503_zpsa0xsm6ca.jpg

DSC01502_zpsvkpe4f94.jpg

DSC01501_zpsfn5mwpjx.jpg

DSC01500_zpsa3agfz3y.jpg

DSC01500_zpsa3agfz3y.jpg

DSC01498_zpskjwum7me.jpg

DSC01497_zpshrbp2m46.jpg

• Like 6

Tis a beast of a bike, safe riding bud

it is a beast, off round the continent with it ?

I"v sat on it,  its like an Aircraft carrier .  :rolleyes: ,   nice pair tho  lassie,  :thumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhat250 said:

I"v sat on it,  its like an Aircraft carrier .  :rolleyes: ,   nice pair tho  lassie,  :thumb:

Just been round to Lassies hoose tonight. It is a beast and a bit intimdating at first.

He has an issue with the exup type valve in the exhaust, it whirrs on ignition but I can hear it buzzing, but doesn't open when throttled up.

I think it just needs a good clean and lube with copperslip

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blackhat250 said:

Whats the XS400 engine for drewps, ?

I'm supercharging it, just saves the good engine I already have

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, drewpy said:

Just been round to Lassies hoose tonight. It is a beast and a bit intimdating at first.

He has an issue with the exup type valve in the exhaust, it whirrs on ignition but I can hear it buzzing, but doesn't open when throttled up.

I think it just needs a good clean and lube with copperslip

is not about cleaning unfortunately :( I remove the cables and the motor act the same way, I will try tomorrow to find a way to remove the motor to take a look inside, I think I will have to remove a lot of stuffs to get the motor out lol

the saddlebags are the genuine yamaha, also the windshield rack and backrest.   this is how the stratoliner are coming from factory, standard

Looks fantastic- enjoy :thumb: