new bike

lallasro
This post is 2884 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys!

from yesterday, i`m the happy owner of an Yamaha xv1900a stratoliner, unfortunately I can`t go in Scotland until Monday so, the only pics are from the ebay advent www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231921333171 (click on the first pic to see more) I hope is working

can`t wait to get her home :D

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What a pretty bike Lassy, well done mate. :D

thanks!, the owner was nice enough to accept my offer of 6000 pounds. I guess I can`t find better for those money :) is an 2008 model with 19.000 miles she will keep me busy few years  from now lol

Looking good mate, how many bikes is that now?

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Nice one! :thumb:

1 hour ago, finnerz89 said:

Looking good mate, how many bikes is that now?

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

3, but I guess I will sell the 950 cc version this summer

Bleeding Ell Lazzy!!!!

That's the HGV of bikes.

Massusive bike 1800cc ?

good buy and time it right, yiu could have a great trip down from Scotland. call in to John (blackhat) on the way home

the bike is 35 miles north from aberdeen, NE, I think black is in other side?

If you come down the A90 John is on your left at Forfar, I'm on the opposite site in Kirriemuir.

• Like 1

Frazerbourgh. that's 2 hrs North of Me &pete,.  when you going up for it, you flying to Aberdeen ?  or train.

my wife will bring me there, in fraserburgh, I plan to go with the train but the f virgin site don`t work, i can`t book the ticket :)) i`m up for a meeting if you are free :)) I bring the booze :)) we will leave this night, so we will be in fraserburgh around 8-9 in the morning

Yah , it be 8 hrs from Leeds,, you riding it home, ?. PM sent ,

yes, we leave at 00:00 so, i guess I will be there around 8:00-8:30, at 9:00 I finish and I can come down to you. I will PM you my phone in case you are free and can come out for a short ride in your area

Nice one, just know you will enjoy that beast, have fun

Met lassie at 1.30 pm, today, sat on the Aircraft carrier, B)  its huge,   And lassies wife has an XS400 engine in her boot for drewps,, ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhat250 said:

Met lassie at 1.30 pm, today, say on the Aircraft carrier, B)  it huge,   And lassies wife has an XS400 engine in her boot for drewps,, ;)

Aye, thanks for that John and Lassie.

just let me know when I can collect please :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online