[HELP] -TZR50 Problems

This post is 2916 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, i am Milan form Serbia, i bought my yamaha 1 week ago, and it have some problems that i cant solve..
First.. It cant start with electric start, only on push, on push it starts in 1meter, it has spark when i press electric starter button, but i goes to 400RPM and it cant start.. i boungt new battery today, but same..
Second.. Fuel leaks from left side under the stator, i opened it, and is leaks from the middle of engine, inside trough and under stator and magnet.. every time i open the fuel is starts to leak from under stator or crank case, i checked engine, and carb but there is no leaking from carb, and engine is dry on the top, it only leaks under the stator..
Sorry for my bad English.. Thanks for help..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
On 4/21/2016 at 4:20 PM, KevtheRev said:

Hi Milan , welcome to the forum . It sounds like your carb is leaking fuel into the cylinder and that the crankcase seals also need replacing .

I replaced simmerings(seals) today but cylinder and crankcase are full of fuel, fuel just keeps going into cyl.
do u know why carb is leaking?

I solved this, thanks for advice,
I have new problem.. The bike revs great in Neutral it goes over 12k RPM but when i want to go, in 1st gear it just Moooa and stops, bike start  inmidietly on electric and again it revs good in N, but it cant go, on push start he can go in 1st and 2nd till 3-4k RPM, it is 10-20KPH, i dont know what is wrong with the bike... in gears it just sounds like "Mooooooaahhh" and stops, in Neutral is great, revs more than good, over 12.000-13.000 RPM.. 
Can anyone help?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online