Parts donation thread?

Paul111
This post is 2924 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Might seem odd a new member posting this but I can't remember if it was this forum or another I seen it on? 

If it wasn't this forum anyone keen for starting one? 

I know I've got boxes of bits I'll probably never use and will more than likely be chucked in the tip but are more than usable and would give away if postage was covered and I bet a few other members are in the same situation 

If this is frowned upon ignore my thread ha 

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sounds like a good idea. but a few rules are needed like min posts or you get all sorts trying it on just to sell on ebay

We do have a wanted section

• Like 1

Yer sounds like a good idea but as Drew said it can be miss treated by the car boot / Ebay scabs.

I second that of what Drew said and that if it was considered a go'er then rules would have to be written and possibly put into the paying members section of the forum just for piece of mind that you not getting ripped off

Yeh pretty valid point I suppose

Its not something I've totally thought through just something I thought was already on this forum but must have gotten confused with another forum I've been on 

How much is it for a membership anyways? I'll probably stick about here awhile as there seems to be some pretty knowledgeable people here and the banter seems better than others I've been on 

51 minutes ago, Paul111 said:

Yeh pretty valid point I suppose

Its not something I've totally thought through just something I thought was already on this forum but must have gotten confused with another forum I've been on 

How much is it for a membership anyways? I'll probably stick about here awhile as there seems to be some pretty knowledgeable people here and the banter seems better than others I've been on 

membership details will be found by hitting the home button ;)

Hi Paul , you don't have any RD350LC bits  lying about do you ? I'm rebuilding one for daily use and , being a single dad on the breadline , can't really afford many new bits . I'm trying to get the money together for a new crank and gearbox bearings as there's not much point in using old bits there , but everything else is being done for bottom dollar .   If you have , I swear by both testicles you won't see the stuff on evilbay after . Nice one !  That call goes out to everyone btw , with the same promise . 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online