New ride!

finnerz89
This post is 2905 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Woop woop, picked a new bike up today!

Gone and bought myself a......

759e85a23244503de3f2773817c25ae5.jpg

Well chuffed, rides a treat, nice n comfy. Planning on a tour with the Mrs in September so thought I'd get myself something more pillion/luggage friendly

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looking good. Enjoy :thumb:

Yeah it stops pretty well considering its substantial weight lol

Sweet bike finnerz, miss my old tank, be careful tho a 100MPH appears and disappears rapidly. Join the FJ owners club, they know all about these things and are really helpful, cheap parts and supplies as well.

FJ Owners Club, Ivy Cottage, Cromhall, Wotton-U-Edge, Glos GL12 8AR ; Tel 01454 299325 ; [email protected]

Yeah once you're off and moving it really goes! I'm finding the bars a bit of a stretch but I'm sure I'll get used to that.

I'll be joining the club shortly!

Re the bars mate, look up a set of bar risers on ebay, I fitted a pair onto mine and the difference was brilliant went from leaning forward to upright, they are only about an inch in height but also bring the bars back about 1/2 an inch which makes it much easier on your back and arms. FJ club price £84.

Yeah #4, will be selling the suzuki though. Need funds for house project lol.

Cheers for that slice, I'll get some then. Might change the screen as well

Yeah it had a full rebuild 8 years ago, and has done next to no miles since. Nickel plated swing arm and frame! Very shiny lol. Only thing that let's it down is the paint on the barrels

The Club was keeping an eye on the sales listing for this one - You'll have to hop on the forum and let them know how it turned out!

Nope! Haha

Well it is a 1992 so 90's styling isn't surprising lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online