Chief Scouts Commendation

drewpy
This post is 2916 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
18 minutes ago, neversaydie said:

When's Bob A Job Week this year?

Blimey! That brings back memories. cleaning windows, weeding the front garden etc.

1 hour ago, neversaydie said:

When's Bob A Job Week this year?

went out years ago, now its community action and with moneys raised, Gilwell get a cut.

We don't take part in that one, but did "clean for the Queen" last weekend

On 13/03/2016 at 4:43 PM, drewpy said:

which went out of scouting in 1963

Bloody hell drewps now your making me feel old, that was the year that I left Wolf Cubs and became a Boy Scout

• Like 1

We werna allowed to join the BB"s or scouts, [ being R,C, ]  It was all so wrong back then ,,:mellow:

10 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

We werna allowed to join the BB"s or scouts, [ being R,C, ]  It was all so wrong back then ,,:mellow:

our group was an RC scout group set up in the grounds of the church 70 years ago. Left footers only back then.

All changed now as the scouts even have multiple promises for each faction.

Just got confirmation;
Tyco BMW British Super bike team invite 3rd/1st Scouts to BSB Oulton Park Cheshire May 1st 2016 , come and meet the riders visit the Pit lane with exclusive access to the Team garage to watch the superbikes being prepared. Then watch the riders as thet zoom around the track, getting ready for the big race, plus visit all the other stalls and activities going on .

get in there :headbang:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Airhead said:

Wow that's great, did you organize that one?

no Mike works for Tyco, so has got the gig

• Like 1

On 3/17/2016 at 11:02 PM, blackhat250 said:

Over here on the bigoted West Coast it was ok to join the Scouts no matter what religion but the BB was for non RCs.....As you say Bud, it's all so wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Drewpy. :-)

I've been trying to find my scout shirt with my Queens Scout badge on it.  Must have gone awol in one of the house moves along the way.

• Like 1

On March 18, 2016 at 9:04 AM, drewpy said:

Just got confirmation;
Tyco BMW British Super bike team invite 3rd/1st Scouts to BSB Oulton Park Cheshire May 1st 2016 , come and meet the riders visit the Pit lane with exclusive access to the Team garage to watch the superbikes being prepared. Then watch the riders as thet zoom around the track, getting ready for the big race, plus visit all the other stalls and activities going on .

get in there :headbang:

That is super cool! :yeah: Take loads of pics so I can live vicariously through you... please! :kissflowers:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sacha said:

That is super cool! :yeah: Take loads of pics so I can live vicariously through you... please! :kissflowers:

will do

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online