New Yam

jimmy
This post is 2982 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My boy bought himself a new Yamaha, a FG720S12

Someone made a faux pas with the pricing and he got it at less than half price 

IMG_1637_zpskvogk0gh.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ooo 12 string, nice! Something that's missing from my collection lol

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

swapped my 12 string Ovation turtle back for a Sure SM58 mike.

Love my Takamine though, not parting with that one

• Like 1

Great stuff, always good when you grab a bargain. Never owned a 12 string myself, fear I would not do it justice!

Currently got an acoustic Stonebridge (aka Furch). Always used to buy LAG guitars, but understand they're suffering to get a distributor in the UK now - would buy another in an instance if I could, fantastic and a great left-handed choice to boot.

One thing I hate about being a "leftie" is guitar choice & cost! Always get tempted when I walk into music shops, but can then only try less than 10% of the stock if I'm lucky!

• Like 2

Got four guitars sitting around gathering dust, recently dragged one out of the spare room thinking that I'd start playing again, thought I'd have time now I'm semi retired but now it's just gathering dust in the lounge. Last time I really played was to my kids when they were young but my youngest is now 26, fuck where did all those years go. Used to have a mate with a 12 string but I could never play like he did, when he played it sounded awesome but I sounded crap.

• Like 1

I still think I sound like crap but other people seem to think I sound OK, maybe its just your perception of how you sound.

There's a bloke who comes in the local and sometimes brings his guitar in and starts playing, he thinks he sounds good, but the locals don't rate him.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online