Chris

Hyperion
This post is 2985 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

New to the forum. A Black Country biker from the age of 16, now in my 50,s. Had all sorts of bikes over the years starting with a bronze coloured fizzy and a dt 175. Currently have a 78 XS 250 and GS 1200 can't wait for the spring. Oh I'm also a publican. 

Chers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome in ".  similar too you, I had the Garelli ,  then a DT175C,  in white/red, in  the hottest summer  1976, B) .  the fuel tank was black with corn lice, that year,  .  who said global warming,   .bollocks was warmer then ,

2 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Welcome in ".  similar too you, I had the Garelli ,  then a DT175C,  in white/red, in  the hottest summer  1976, B) .  the fuel tank was black with corn lice, that year,  .  who said global warming,   .bollocks was warmer then ,

There is a lot of fancy science on planet angle/solar activity and our solar orbit that explains why it was so hot and cold in the 70's. Were at the other extreme now which is why the weather is so bloody average, or in your case wet....

Global warming down to modern industrialisation, so what about the thames freezing so hard in the 1600's you could walk across, or, oh yea the fkin ice age. The planet has been getting warmer for the last 20000 years. We aint helping but hey, that's what we do (cos somebody will always be aiming to make a buck of the backs of others paranoia).

Sorry, needed that, kids are doing it at school.........ffs mutter mutter

(Back on topic) We have very low standards for a campsite, check out squires café.....:rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online