Where to buy tyres online?

Variomatic
This post is 2987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Most of the time I get mine here

www.thevisorshop.com 

+1 to oponeo. Got some Michelin Pilot Road 4s for £168 delivered. Local shop wanted £230 for same tyres. Local shop charged £10 each to fit to loose wheels.

On 2/15/2016 at 0:29 AM, clarke said:

+1 to oponeo. Got some Michelin Pilot Road 4s for £168 delivered. Local shop wanted £230 for same tyres. Local shop charged £10 each to fit to loose wheels.

I was looking at Oponeo, but I've heard endless horror stories about them, about the tyres not turning up, or them sending the wrong ones, ect ect.

Thanks for the answers guys :)

Well, I've used them once but had no issues. Only thing was front tyre arrived one day before the rear even though both in stock. Nothing major though

They are prob a middle man then.

You place the order with them and then they pass it along. Happens all the time with internet companies.

Friend of mine retired after he sold his company. Had NO material assets. Just contacts and customers. Just built it with eba# as a seller.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online