Granby Motors

neversaydie
This post is 2967 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Went to view this morning, I reckon traders have already bagged many items, "Withdrawn" stickers on all of the fuel tanks, and many of the exhausts. It must a restorers dream, cranks/pistons/rings/camshafts/internal parts etc etc, seals/gaskets, stuff going back to the 70s i reckon

It will be on ebay shortly after for 5 times the price. Why do these disposal sales flog the stuff so cheap, esp when bussines types will come in and bulk buy most of it so the profits go to the big fish and their like.

Its a cycle that will kill all bussines. Cut prices, fine but wages are cut or capped, hours cut etc to reduce prices (but really to increace investor profit). The net result of the actions to cut prices reduce the money in the system to buy the product. So they cut prices.

Its a cycle that will kill many more businesses like granby's in the future. A company I deliver to now buys its raw material from spain, still cheaper even because of the transport. But then they sell their product in the uk, but they are reducing the income of people in the uk, and therefore destroying their own business.

Yes I'm cynical, I'm not often wrong in my observations either......

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online