growing a beard

eddiebadboy
This post is 2675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Only got the one tat on my upper arm, my stag do was at the rock and blues bike rally. (98) Given the choice of a tat or a bungee jump?

I took the tat, my mate took the bungee and cos he lied about his weight he got close enough to the ground (seriously about 4 feet we thought he was going in) to grab a beer from one of us as he went back up. Mind he was the same guy that pissed on an electrified fence. He's a loss adjuster in London now lol.

I thought it would be a pshyco's dream analysis, 2 good mates one that would sooner get inked than bungee, and then a complete opposite.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've got twenty tatts. the first nineteen collectively cost £8.00 done between 1965-1967.

Number twenty cost cost £50.00 about fourteen years ago.

My worst nightmare was when my daughter said to me about six years ago she was going to have "Arbeit macht frei" tattooed on her because it meant "Work sets you free"

After explaining to her what it signified she changed her mind thankfully.

I've got twenty tatts. the first nineteen collectively cost £8.00 done between 1965-1967.

My worst nightmare was when my daughter said to me about six years ago she was going to have "Arbeit macht frei" tattooed on her because it meant "Work sets you free"

Oh dear gawd! Glad you explained that one! Whew! Woulda been an imminent cover-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£8? I pay ten times that for an hour! 🙄 my right arm is easily worth over a grand.

But 'Good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good' as they say

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

• Like 1