sr250 kickstarter

erbrod
This post is 2990 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have an 82 sr250 which has a port for a kickstarter but did not come with one. It is sold separately by yamaha and it is expensive. I understand one can use the tt250, xt250 or the 87-88 

BW 350 kickstarter. I wonder if other model kickstarters would work since I can't find any anywhere here. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Vehicle dismantlers. Old bikes don't vanish. The lucky ones get cherished as classics or rekindle the owners lost youth.

Most though get scrapped. Just before they get to the bin there is always a little magpie buying up the worthwhile parts to sell on.

They are the breakers. Breaking bikes down to their parts and selling them on.

Used to be in decent lumps like engines or a complete fork assy. Now they break down every nut and bolt.

Word, I'm calling salvave yards near and far. No luck, thanks for the suggestion. I am considering an 86 xt350 since all of the parts seem similar to the xt250

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk