New toolbox

neversaydie
This post is 2988 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Been looking to buy a tool cabinet since I finished work, had nowhere to put all my tools that I brought home other than in cardboard boxes. Spoted a couple that I might have bought, then spotted this this afternoon on the Halfords website.

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-industrial-6-drawer-ball-bearing-tool-cabinet

Nipped down to have a look, decent quality, good size, and the bonus is the top box comes with it, for less then the cost of the cabinet. I reckon thats a good deal, bought the deal, now in my garage waiting to sort the tools out

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice. I wish I had a garage to keep my tools (and the bikes in). Changed the battery on my Viggie today whilst standing in 4" of snow. Not the ideal time to choose but there have been dark mutterings from 'er indoors about the amount of bike spares lying around the house lately. 

• Like 1

On 17 January 2016 at 9:39 PM, neversaydie said:

Been looking to buy a tool cabinet since I finished work, had nowhere to put all my tools that I brought home other than in cardboard boxes. Spoted a couple that I might have bought, then spotted this this afternoon on the Halfords website.

http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-industrial-6-drawer-ball-bearing-tool-cabinet

Nipped down to have a look, decent quality, good size, and the bonus is the top box comes with it, for less then the cost of the cabinet. I reckon thats a good deal, bought the deal, now in my garage waiting to sort the tools out

Looks good for the money!

im looking for another box too, I moved jobs so had to lump my box home, starting using it doing jobs on the side so wanted to buy another box for work, slowly build another one up... Let me know how you get on with it and if any thing niggles you with it as that looks a good deal!!

17 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Hey Newman outa hibernation ,,, :welcome:

Not until June, John. I can't wait until we get real global warming haha. The workshop is half full of firewood for the fire.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online