Gingers Egg Run 19th March 2016

drewpy
This post is 2848 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This one is a biggy, 3000 bikes turned up I belive

set off from Hesketh Meadow , Lowton (off the east lancs near pennington flash)

and off to the mAnchester Childrens hospital in MAnchester

http://www.mansfielddetoursscooterclub.com/uploads/3/5/9/5/3595497/5924473_orig.jpg?224

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

anyone else going? seems the weather will be good.

mett at Lowton civic centre, WA3 2AH off the east lancs near warrington and ride to manchester childens hospital

On 17/03/2016 at 8:53 PM, drewpy said:

anyone else going? seems the weather will be good.

mett at Lowton civic centre, WA3 2AH off the east lancs near warrington and ride to manchester childens hospital

sorry, what for you, Britons, "weather will be good" mean? because that day I was in Castleton and I was freezing all day lol. probabbly in your language that mean "no rain, no snow" :)))

2 hours ago, lallasro said:

sorry, what for you, Britons, "weather will be good" mean? because that day I was in Castleton and I was freezing all day lol. probabbly in your language that mean "no rain, no snow" :)))

you're nesh lllalalslslslo :D

• 3 months later...

Okay, so I know we're way out past Easter now, but I've just had a chance to watch the video... Gotta say THANK YOU for sharing that Drewpy! I love seeing all the mod scooters with all their lights and mirrors! :wub: And what the heck were those crazy choppers? Oh, and the furry guy?! Too fun!  :thumb: 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online