Padgetts Robbed over Xmas

drewpy
This post is 3003 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Freeking twats, thieving scumbags

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/padgett-family-devastated-after-bike-theft/30649.html#ixzz3wYeNC6L9

Clive Padgett:

‘We came back after Christmas and discovered that some people had decided they wanted part of my dad’s collection of bikes. They took several bikes including an RD250 and YR5. Those bikes are quite unique in that they are brand new and my dad’s devastated, as you’d expect. We’re at a loss really. This is part of Padgett’s heritage and part of the history of Yamaha coming to the UK.

'Some of the bikes are irreplaceable – where do you find another new YR5 in the world? This isn’t about the value of the bikes, the biggest loss is the sentimental value; it’s about what they mean to my dad.

maybe this is the answer

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-bizarre/amazon-villagers-torture-motorbike-thieves-with-venomous-ants/24828.html

relatives paid a ransom for the little darlings to replace the motorbikes

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ouch..and I thought we had crime bad in SA. Those guys must be ready to crucify someone.

Is this the same Padgett behind the Isle of Man Honda team?

• Like 1

Yip Mac"  its the dealers,    the scum will never move them on ,   they will be broken for parts,   bastards, <_<

Will be widening my followed search on eBay for parts from these bikes. They cant hide. Barstewards! 

Aye simon,  phill/swiv , on the 2stroke forum got his X7  stolen ,, parts turned up on facebook , some guys were gona bust his Ass,

But I think the police intervened,  ,  not shure how it panned out "   drewpy may know ? , [ I missed the ending ].

2 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Aye simon,  phill/swiv , on the 2stroke forum got his X7  stolen ,, parts turned up on facebook , some guys were gona bust his Ass,

But I think the police intervened,  ,  not shure how it panned out "   drewpy may know ? , [ I missed the ending ].

it all went a bit quiet John, we may never know unitl we get it from Phil at Squires meet

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online