Hey

Noise
This post is 3002 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks, 

Sorry for not being on for a while just been busy with work as I have now been given a new job which I am now a mechanical technician building sonar systems. 

Project hakka is getting better and I now have the engine fully built but the chop is still on the back burner.

Hope your all well and had a good Christmas and new year?  Did you all get what you needed? 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Could always pose that to Yamaha to see if its possible haha, can put a red sliding light on the front for the beam like Kit in night rider..............sounds pretty cool come to think of it

Sonar, it would be the flood victims using that then eh

I like that idea apart from the two HUD in the visors, too much to distract the rider, if they just had the warning lights that would be cool but what if your at traffic lights and some dick pulls up behind you, then your have red flashing lights a vibrating head (not in a good way) and the annoying frog screaming in your ear till you pull away. 

• Like 1

:lol: Fair point! They would have to make sure it judged approach speed and essentially only told the rider if something seemed like it was approaching too fast to stop. It would be very annoying otherwise. I'm not sure about the dual displays, I guess I could only tell after using it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online