Andrew E,Fan " .

blackhat250
This post is 3025 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks Drew, nice to know he's ok.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey all - I'm still around! Don't worry Foamy, my offer to hold your helmet is still on the cards...!

*cough, cough* anyway... Hope Elvis is ok - pass on my regards please!

• Like 3

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:36 PM, Airhead said:

GWS Andrew whatever it is

I heard he caught an anti social disease  from big Kev"  [ Squires]      lucky you werna there Foamy ,  :male:

• Like 1

Well there you go, miracles can happen at Christmas......:P

• Like 4

On 30/12/2015 at 4:53 PM, bippo said:

Don't worry Foamy, my offer to hold your helmet is still on the cards...!

Depends if you promise to be gentle (or not! ;) )

Happy New Year guys! Thanks for your concern. As Drewps said I've had a couple of health issues - nothing too serious and I am well on the road back to 'normal'. I'm still racing the turbo charged SR around Essex and loving every inch of Tarmac! I will be making more of an effort to come on here as I have really missed the banter .... although if Bippo has been absent as well, don't supposed I've missed much ;)

Anyways hope you all had a good time over the festive season and I'll be back on soon. Sniff must have posted a good few funnies so I'll be paying the what made me laugh today a visit!

Keep it rubber side down guys!

On 24 December 2015 at 6:44 PM, Airhead said:

he's camping with bippo and dirtydt :rolleyes:

On 24 December 2015 at 6:44 PM, Airhead said:

he's camping with bippo and dirtydt :rolleyes:

Now there's a thought!  What's that you say Numan - too busy? Damn shame that.... just you and me then Bipps?!?

• Like 3

On 30 December 2015 at 5:51 PM, blackhat250 said:

I heard he caught an anti social disease  from big Kev"  [ Squires]      lucky you werna there Foamy ,  :male:

I formed an anti social support group in November - still haven't had our first meeting!!

• Like 1

Hey andre"    good to hear from you,:wavey:,,    did you marry an Essex girl then ...:kissflowers: