stratoliner / roadliner

davescpo
This post is 4353 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 3 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i just check on this in alot of detail and what i found out was a 2 into one is better will give you more power and speed. v&h has one and hard chrome

thank you for your reply. 3 1/2 years later i get a reply, and it dosen't even address

the original question.....wow. Thanks anyway for the effort.

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for your reply. 3 1/2 years later i get a reply, and it dosen't even address

the original question.....wow. Thanks anyway for the effort.

lmao.. thats a longg timee man.

Iv just bought my first bike, Xt125. Pickin her up on saturday! I feel like a lil kid at christmas =]=]=]=]

HERES TO 2010!

• 3 weeks later...

wondering if anyone has discovered anywhere to get a true-dual

aftermarket exhaust for strato / RL? thanks.

Hello, Dave. I am working on a set of true duals for the Liners. I already make true duals for the V-Stars. Let me know if you are still interested, I can email you some pics of my 1100 pipes so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

khartlan at yahoo dot com

• 2 years later...

wondering if anyone has discovered anywhere to get a true-dual

aftermarket exhaust for strato / RL? thanks.

Yes I just put on cobras extra longs for my 2009 sounds wonderful also 2into1 does loose horsepower a dyno test proves this

Well done chatrider2 your only 6 years late with your reply. :eusa_clap::eusa_pray:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online