Forum changes,

blackhat250
This post is 2973 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I noticed the MORE "   icon  has gone, replaced with   Online users [ like old forum ]  and the smiles have a diferent icon,  ?   and no entry to Random,,still

:ph34r:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Unread content has changed as well, you used to be able to filter it but now you get it ALL!!

Not a fan myself. Making it harder to get at what you want.

I can understand iphones staying on the cutting edge but this forum is not for techies. Constant changing just makes it frustrating to use.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, slice said:

Unread content has changed as well, you used to be able to filter it but now you get it ALL!!

If you click on edit the stream button you can select new since my last visit.

Must admit though I preferred the new since last visit as it was.

• Like 1

Nope not a fan of the change.

all we should have is a big botton that says POST/REPLY, a button for smiley faces and a button for links. job jobbed. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

it was a data base crash from what I gather, then when it was rebuilt, there was an update.

Alex has spent hours getting this sorted

• 4 weeks later...

Three cheers for good old Alex. He seems to be the unrecognised backroom boy that only gets mentioned when things go wrong but then spends hours fixing it.

Well done Alex.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online