first snow

lallasro
This post is 3059 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Baltic here too.  ,  snow on far hills, not low down ,,  gritters been out for weeks, even when not frosty,    C*nts

Not been too cold here, but today was our first dry day in 3 weeks...I'll take the cold any day of the week

• Like 2

Seen the weather forecast for your area Jimmy, do you all have webbed feet? :lol:

-2C here last night. Consequently the battery in the Viggie was as dead as a doornail this morning. What with gritting as well i think I'll be retiring the bikes for a few months

• Like 1

Not been too cold here, but today was our first dry day in 3 weeks...I'll take the cold any day of the week

Jimmy" I  feel for you lot over there [ west].  I once had a job in Kirkintuloch.   mid summer ,  when we arrived, the founds were flooded, I said to a guy ,  is there a burst pipe here,  Naw he says " rains every day ,,,,wtf,,,:shakeno:

• Like 1

Cheers Bud, the fugging rain came back today..........and my wife questions why I'm permanently raging

They forecast snow on Come Dancing last night. They said..............

Snow, snow, sleet sleet snow.

One of the first bits of advice I learned as a new dog handler in 1991, and it's stuck with me even now......Never eat yellow snow....you can have it foc

Seems Jimmy that Scotlandshire is about to have a bit of a pounding, you had better break out the Skiddoo mate. You might need a dog, one of those with the barrel round it's neck !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online