Wiring loom issues

ChrisHarris
This post is 3079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know how I can get hold of a new loom for my 1994 yamaha tzr125rr? Cuz apparently they're discontinued, and I'm currently rebuilding my bike, the previous owner has fucked with the loom and now, even though it's all connected, it's not working :/ I've checked current and resistance in the wires and the red one doesn't have anything, all the earth's are fine, the fuse box and battery too, I dunno if any other loom will fit, any idea guys?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You'll probably find people more willing to make suggestions if you pop over to the new members section of the Forum and post an introduction. Tell us a bit about yourself as one hit wonders who appear with a problem then disappear immediately they have a solution make us feel used and dirty - a bit like one of Foamys socks. Should you stick around long enough you may even get that last reference. 

• Like 2