Dt175mx mikuni choke

Simon46
This post is 2959 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sold my dt125mx and swopped my 175mx choke assy for the new owner as mine would not stay engaged unless you held it out by hand. Has anyone got one in a box  of bit somewhere that I could purchase?  Sorry if its in the wrong forum. 

Regards Simon 

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 months later...

Well finally pulled the dt out of the garage to have a look and the clip is missing. So ordered one from fowlers £1.86 plus carriage and vat and hopefully it arrives tomorrow. Ended up with helmet and gear on and went for quick ride. Felt like a new person when I arrived back!

Thanks Johnny 

• Like 3

Well arrived as promised. Slid back rubber cover slid clip imto slot but got it 180 degrees out and it flew off upwards into boost bottle area. Reading glasses on Telescopic magnet retrieved it then fitted all is good! 

DSC_0456.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah we've all been there, the dreaded "PING" and a "where the f**k did that go"? :D

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online