Roughleys toy run, Stockport

drewpy
This post is 2997 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its raining here but is supposed to brighten up around 11.

I'll put my santa stuff in bag and ride to stockport the slow way.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well it stopped raining at 10:15 and never rained since.

Paul, Tommy and Farrell turned up and we had a great time and also helped the less fortunate at the same time.

just a few hundred bikers there

• Like 2

I'll get around to editing the video soon

Nice run, though. I shall try and make an effort for the egg run at easter too (: [Assuming it's not on Easter sunday, as I'm otherwise engaged]

1 hour ago, captf said:

I'll get around to editing the video soon

Nice run, though. I shall try and make an effort for the egg run at easter too (: [Assuming it's not on Easter sunday, as I'm otherwise engaged]

good to meet you again Farrell, thought i'd go via Manchester road so you must have taken the long way round to your gaff :)

2 minutes ago, drewpy said:

good to meet you again Farrell, thought i'd go via Manchester road so you must have taken the long way round to your gaff :)

I stopped in at a Sainsbury to grab some juice (:

And, may have went down the A34 the wrong way initially...

I think tommy went the wrong way too as he vanished after the roundabout and saw Paul zoom past.

I seen a sign for Manchester airport and headed for that, I was home for 1:40 so didn't get too lost 

In all a good day, great to see Drew & Paul again & to meet Farrel. 

Drew I'll send you pm just to see if its working there nothing new on mine from you.

• 1 month later...

Not the most interesting video, but here's some footage I got of it. Including the one asshole driver that forced their way through us.

Edit: Arse! There's no audio. And I deleted the original footage last night ):

Edit 2: Thank the maker for Recuva! Got the original footage back, so was able to get the audio in there. And thre's a Paul in the thumbnail.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online